Monday, December 17, 2007

Party Greatness...

We are so excited...we have been corresponding with a few couples that we met at the party and they are really wonderful. We have a few dates set up and are really looking forward to them!!

Also, I finally found out why the couple broke up with us. I was sick and we called to reschedule. We rescheduled and a few days later, we got the "we need to take a break for a while" message. I chatted with the male of the couple and found out that he didn't believe I was sick and wanted to see if we would make contact. In other words, it feels like we were being "tested."

Now that I think about it, I am bothered for a couple of reasons. First in over a year, we have never cancelled on them. Also, our relationship with them has been very rewarding.

I am an adult and really don't like being "tested" unless I am getting a grade. Also, it felt like he wanted more of an emotional connection with me and I clearly do not want an emotional attachment with anyone other than Austin-- I have made that perfectly clear. So...this is one of those weird swinger situations that you hear about I suppose...

No comments: