Sunday, January 06, 2008

More Questions...

Every now and then I like to do a "20 questions" type column where I provide additional and quirky "tidbits" about me.
  1. What is your favorite thing about swinging? Experiencing the variety but knowing that Austin is the best.
  2. Same room or separate? Depends on the couple and the relationship that we have with them. I enjoy the closeness of one-on-one sex where we are in different rooms. I also enjoy being in the same room with Austin.
  3. Full or soft? We prefer full swap but will play with soft swap couples if they are super cool.
  4. Ever taken one for the team? Unfortunately, yes. I am so much wiser now!
  5. How long have you been swinging? Two years.
  6. How many couples do you know? Over these years, we have met quite a few couples but haven't played with all of them. It is fun to go to a party and look around and see people that we have played with.
  7. Fun things? Getting mentioned in Danni's blog, the New Year's Party Photo Shoot, running into a playmate in Yoga class, planning for our next party, writing in my blog, having one-on-one playtime with Sam...
  8. One Night stand versus Long-term Commitment? There are a few couples that we have only played with once so technically I guess they could be considered one night stands. We actually prefer longer-term swinging relationships. We don't have to be best friends, but being close enough to totally let go and explore is wonderful.
  9. Giving or receiving...Receiving of course...I am an attention princess! Where are my minions??
  10. Drugs? NO- NO- NO
  11. Best thing about being a vegetarian and a swinger...vegetarians taste better...
  12. If you could have cosmetic surgery what would you do? Liposuction on my stomach. It is pretty flat but I think it could be flatter. :)
What else would you like to know?

No comments: