Saturday, January 12, 2008

What's Up Buttercup?

Austin and I have been doing a lot of fun vanilla things together. He is super fun to hang out with and we both amuse each other.

We had dinner with a very fun couple. We hope to spend much more time with them.

I just got a new computer and am really looking forward to hooking up my cam. If you remember, I received a cam last year and just forgot to hook it up. Well, my new laptop is super fast so I should be able to have lots of fun with my camera. The one rule is that I will only cam with those that I have played with or know. I think that is a definite necessity...safety must always prevail.

So, am I an exhibitionist? No, actually, I am quite shy. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well ... have you played with the cam yet?

Greg and Sheryl said...

Is your laptop a Mac or a PC? If it's a PC, did you get XP or Vista?

Anonymous said...

You are so right, Austin is super fun to hang out with doing "vanilla things"...and so are you !
"Yancey"