Sunday, March 16, 2008

Fabulous Weekend!!

Austin and I just had a phenomenal play date. Wow!! Double Wow!! I am still thinking about it. Yesterday, I was super busy with a variety of crazy things. (The only thing I couldn't do was get waxed. I never shave and you have to wait a while to get waxed. I was bummed that I couldn't get an appointment).

They called and said that they were going to be a tad late and I was so happy to have a few extra minutes to finish some last minute things. :)

When they arrived, I was still getting dressed. :) I had to make an entrance of course!!

By the way, I don't know if I mentioned this before...they both have these incredible faces. I mean, really attractive...wonderful bone structure and everything. He has an adorable boyish grin and she has a face that I am sure has turned many heads.

We sat down for a wonderful dinner and great conversation. They are wonderful conversationalists :) and the four of us chatted about a variety of topics.

Fast forward...we will be tidying up the playroom today :). It looks like some type of natural disaster occurred. Pillows and such are strewn about--LOL!! I actually fell asleep in there last night...i was so worn out!!! We had a terrific time!!

On another note, we were cleaning up this morning and found a cable. We think it may have fallen out of his pocket last night...We are going to contact them today and figure out how to get it back to him ASAP. :) Austin and I had to laugh...this is the most interesting thing that anyone has left.

By the way, I think the sexiest thing about this couple is that they adore each other. They are absolutely committed to each other and this is apparent in how they interact with each another. They adore each other and swinging is identified as a fun extension of an already great relationship. In other words, they are not swinging because one partner has deficits; rather, they already have a stable relationship. What could be sexier LOL!!!

On another note...Go Uno--The cutest beagle!!

No comments: