Sunday, March 23, 2008

Boy are we Tired...But Happy!!

Austin and I have been really really enjoying our swinging experiences. A few weeks ago, we had a brief "drama" and made a hard but very appropriate decision about how to handle the situation. We had to stop seeing a couple. Swinging is about fun and unfortunately, it became clouded with drama. This was a difficult decision and we truly wish this couple well and hope that they have positive swing experiences.

Anyway, we had a wonderful weekend. First, we had dinner with Sam and Yancey. It's funny, Sam and Yancey are one of the first couples that we met and played with. We hadn't seen them in a few months so it was great to see them and catch up. They are both genuinely nice people. ..Funny, kind, and of course, sexy.

Anyway, we left and went to a house party with friends. The party was kind of a house warming, well, sort of. The house was lovely and our hosts were terrific. The only other full swap couple that was there was absolutely scrumptious!! They are one of the sexiest couples that we know. They were at our Mardi Gras party and he left this watch behind--Remember that post. We also went to a house party at their house...mmmm. Anyway, it was a crazy fun night. Austin and I did a little show for the audience. All I will say is that afterwards, I wiped my face off (or so I thought)- of course I didn't get everything and no one told me otherwise!! Anyway, the evening was so hot that Austin and I had sex as soon as we got home!! Oh, by the way, I almost lost my underwear. We searched forever for it and finally found it!!!

No comments: