Monday, March 31, 2008

Quiet Weekend

This was such a quiet weekend. I think Austin and I needed to just relax and enjoy ourselves.
So, I am going to take a few minutes to reveiw a few things...

My Favorite Things
1. Pictures of me
2. Nice teeth
3. My family
4. Working Out
5. Deep thinking
6. The Discovery Channel
7. Chocolate
8. Assertive and Sexy men
9. Kind People

Favorite Color (s): pink and orange (the new pink)
Favorite TV Show(s): Bones, America's Next Top Model, and anything on the Discovery or Learning Channels
Favorite Food(s): Avocado and Mango rolls, edamame, oatmeal, chocolate
Favorite Yoga Position: Downward Facing Dog rocks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes I heard about you and orange, the new pink! Austin says when the lease is up on "Bluey" you will be sporting around town in something ORANGE! Like you don't attract enough admiring looks as it is!
xxoo,
"Yancey"